Are you a Game-Changing Master of Detail?
Do you like working directly with clients who are trying to make the world a better place? Do you get excited by game-changing projects that are solving the world’s biggest problems?
If the answer is YES YES YES, then read on!
Playmob is a ‘gaming for good’ platform. We exist to make every game have a meaningful impact on life. We sit at the intersection of gaming, advertising and social impact, delivering game content and data insights for our clients who are purposeful global brands making a positive impact on the world.
If you believe that business and doing good go hand-in-hand, you will fit right in. Read on for the details…
Following the signing of several new high-profile clients, we are now recruiting for an experienced and diligent Project Manager to join our team in Vauxhall, London. You will not just be looking to do something different, but to make a real difference. Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for organising and managing key client projects, from initial concept right through to delivery.
Life at Playmob is fun and we work with some of the world’s biggest household names. With an exciting array of global clients, we need someone who can carefully balance building impactful, creative products, with a keen attention to the day-to-day minutiae of production and delivery.
You will need to
- Be a Project Guardian, with full visibility of and accountability for all moving parts.
- Develop and maintain written project plans throughout the duration of each project.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Manage all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and allocate internal resources, as well as third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage key stakeholders for timely sign-offs on all approvals.
- Ensure that each project is delivered within scope, on time and on budget.
- Track progress against forecast and analyse and report on any variances.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and/or costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate any issues to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and capture key project learnings.
- A minimum of 3 years in a client-facing role.
- You are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee when planning projects and working with project teams.
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding of business principles, management, budgeting and analysis.
- You are process-driven and thrive under pressure.
- You enjoy working in a small team and are confident, proactive and self-reliant.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You bring solid organizational skills, including a keen attention to detail and multi- tasking skills.
- You are collaborative, versatile and able to adapt to evolving situations.
- You possess a strong work ethic, with a desire to make a positive impact.
- You ideally have prior experience across a range of modern/cloud-based task and project management tools (e.g. Trello, Jira, Asana, Basecamp, MS Project etc) and can identify the best tool for the job.
- Proficient in Excel.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Games industry/development experience is a plus.
- Would particularly suit an Assistant Producer, Producer or Account Executive looking for their next step up.
In return, you will be compensated with
- A competitive salary
- A profit share scheme
- Potential to earn share options
- Gym membership as part of our office building
- A roof terrace with gin bar
- An energetic team with a long lasting flow of tea, coffee and biscuits
Think this person is you?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your qualifications, and let’s talk!